Monday, May 27, 2013

I have an obsession

MY BABY BOY!
 
Yes, I am obsessed with my son!  I love this kid so much.  His personality is SO funny and he just makes me smile!  I don't want him to get any older...I just want him to stay this age.  He started walking recently and I just love watching him toddle around, still kind of uneasy on his feet.  It's adorable.  I feel so lucky that this little guy is part of our family.  I love you G!
 

 Greysen loves the trampoline.  His hair especially loved the trampoline on this day :)
 He LOVES taking baths and showers.  Like loves, loves, loves.  He cries for the shower or bathtub every time we are in the bathroom.

He's starting to be really interested in the toilet and also likes to unravel the toilet paper.  He has also started climbing on EVERYTHING.  I can't let him out of my sight for even a second - this age is BUSY.  We need to lock down this house!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...