So when you scroll down to see these pics, don't call the authorities!! Lol We have had the lovely task of dealing with a lot of 'potty' words around our house lately (thank you Chase for introducing them to your sister) and we decided we needed to take major action. I feel like this is the age where kids start pushing the limits and if you don't show them who is boss, they will just keep taking it further and further. So, Tony threatened them with the soap and they (seriously) thought it was really funny and said "sure, we'll try it!" Ahh, to be young and naïve and have no clue what having soap in your mouth means. Well, I should have known that it would have very little impact on Chase, however, I don't think Ashlyn will be saying any potty words again anytime soon :)
Tony said "ok, who's going first?" Chase yelled "me, me!" (of course he did). We made him keep the soap in his mouth for 60 seconds. When he was done, Tony said "so will you think twice about saying potty words next time?" And Chase said "I guess so, but that wasn't bad at all." LOL Gee, are we going to have our challenges with this kid or what?! Ughhhhh
This picture just cracks me up! The princess with a bar of soap in her mouth. Ashlyn was much more rattled and ran right for some OJ to wash away the taste. And the funniest part, I walked into her preschool the next day and the teacher high fived me and said "I LOVE that you put soap in her mouth....we need more parents like you!" Omg I could have died! I never expected her to run and tell her teacher, lol! Hey, I guess you can't win every war, but at least we did a little damage with one of the kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment