I CAN'T BELIEVE Greysen is 5 months old already!! Actually, he was 5 months back on July 6th, but I'm late updating again. My bad. (that is Chase's new phrase...picture him as a 15 year old saying that to one of his friends ..."my bad dude". Ugh My 5 yr old teenager). I just ADORE my little G and swear he is the best baby on the planet. He is by far the easiest of my three kids and has the happiest disposition ever. THANK YOU GOD!!! Thank you for understanding that I needed one of these to balance things out!
It is so rare to get that feeling where you almost just want to cry because something makes you feel so happy. Greysen does that to me almost every single day and it's the best feeling in the entire world. That sweet little face and that amazing smile.....aaaaahhhh!!!
Having a third child was the best decision ever :) Happy Birthday G! Mama loves you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment