Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What an imagination....

Chase just cracks me up!!  I asked him what this picture is supposed to be and he said, and I'm directly quoting him, "It's a car and those black things are windows, and I'm right there on that little seat that I made (look close, it's ant-sized above the front tire), and the rainbow things are clothes.  I'm selling them for $2.99 each but I didn't say that."  Hilarious!  I keep picturing being in the nail salon and the woman giving me a pedicure saying "Shirts $2.99!  It come to you!"  Sorry, that was totally un-PC....but funny!  You have to admit that crossed your mind!  I LOVE his imagination!!!

This morning before we left for school, Chase came into my room and gave this to me.  Awe!!  This stuff makes it all worth it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...