Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Green Taco Tuesday!

Yep, these are green tacos.  The color isn't broken on your computer :)  Yesterday I picked Chase up from school and he kept asking me to make 'green crunchy tacos'.  I said "like tacos with green salsa?"  And he kept saying "no mom, they're green.  I'll show you."  So I stopped at the grocery store on the way home (all 3 kids in tow, wow is that fun) and I let him guide me through the mexican food section and he pulled out a package of these green spinach tortillas/wraps and said "this is what I am talking about."  So hmmm, how do you make crunchy tacos out of a wrap?  Well, I decided to cut the wraps into smaller circles and wrap it around a crunchy taco shell using refried beans to make them stick together.  Voila!  Crunchy green tacos! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...