Everyday is an adventure around here. I never know what to expect or what I might find. Chase and Ashlyn have become quite the team lately and if I take my eyes off of them for even a few minutes, they almost certainly are doing something crazy. Sometimes it's innocent, but unfortuntely most times it's not so innocent - and if you were here, you would hear something like this "CHAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!!!!" Poor Chase gets all the blame, but he is a little ring leader and is always the one behind the mess. In this picture (an example of an 'innocent finding'), they decided to "make pizza" they said. They found all the gum and candy they could from one of the cupboards and were making pizza when I found them. Another example of a fairly innocent finding.....they decided to stick stickers on various items around the house "to see if I could find them all". Let me tell you how fun that was and how difficult it was to get them off all of the cupboards, washer/dryer, doors, you name it. Some not so innocent things....like when I find Chase's "secret formula" in his bathroom sink. Usually a combination of toothpaste, hairspray, water, a marker or two soaking to give it color, shampoo....you get the picture. They both have incredible imaginations, and together they can wreak some major havoc around here. UGH
1 comment:
good lawd....you have all the fun!! =P i would sassy spray claire big time! lol!
Post a Comment