Last day of school for the kids....so bittersweet! Once you get kids into a routine, it's always hard to change it up....but Chase seems very ready for Kindergarten and Ashlyn goes with the flow and will be excited for a new teacher and classroom in August. This is a picture of the kids with Ms Melissa....now the Director of the school. She was Chase's teacher when he was 2 years old and will always hold a special place in his heart. After all, she was his first real "crush"!
Chase and his teachers, Ms Kaylie and Ms Tara. Notice his mis-matched shoes....I thought getting the kids dressed, hair combed, lunches made, and out the door was the definition of a successful morning. I didn't know I also had to check for matching shoes. So Chase.
Look at my little grad!! The teachers really did a fabulous job of making the kids feel so special at their 'graduation'. They had t-shirts, a graduation cap, a full processional and everything. It was adorable!!! Here is Chase with his 'diploma'. Ms Tara started crying when she was talking about the kids and how proud she was of them and then all of the parents started crying! I think once you have a child go to Kindergarten, it really reminds you how quickly they grow. Today Kinder, tomorrow college!! :(
LOL
The teachers had all of the kids draw a pic of themselves and then had them printed on a t-shirt for graduation. Look at Chase's with the tiny little spiky hair. Haha
We let Chase and his classmate and good friend Mia pick out a special place to go to dinner....after ruling out Peter Piper Pizza, we all decided on Benihana for a special celebration dinner. The kids loved it!
The adults loved it too :)
They brought special desserts for the kids, complete with candles and all, and even sang a happy graduation song to them! It was awesome!!
A pic of the whole crew (Grey was sleeping...he didn't make the pic this time!). They even take a picture of your group and print it for you. So fun!
A pic of the whole crew (Grey was sleeping...he didn't make the pic this time!). They even take a picture of your group and print it for you. So fun!
Post-dinner dance party outside of Benihana.
The graduates!!! I can't believe it. It seems like they were 2 years old yesterday and just starting preschool. I'm tearing up just writing this!! I love you bear and I'm so proud of you!

No comments:
Post a Comment