Thursday, April 26, 2012

Chase



Chase Chase Chase.  I could devote a whole blog just to Chase - documenting my day to day with him.  There is NEVER a dull moment with that child.  Never.  Ever.  Ever. 

1) Tony forgot to put his wedding ring on today (why was it off in the first place?  I'll update the blog with that answer later, ha :) ) and Chase saw the ring on the bathroom counter and said "mom, why isn't Dad wearing his ring today?"  I said "I don't know, he must have forgotten to put it back on."  And Chase said "nope, it's probably because he doesn't love you today."  Lol  I just love how a 5 year old's mind works. 

2)  Chase asked me why he couldn't do something and I said "because I said no and I'm the boss."  His reply..."you're not the boss.  Daddy is the 'most' boss because he's older and bigger than you."  Well, I guess we know who wears the pants in this house :(  Lol

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...