Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!

We took the kids to a local farm that has roller coasters, animals, a huge pumpkin patch, corn maze and all kinds of other things to do. After all the activities, we had chili and cornbread and roasted marshmallows over a bonfire pit. So fun!I told Ash to give me her best smile.....this is what I got. Ha!Then I said, "no, give me your pretty smile." LolTony helping the kids pick a pumpkinChase in his senior pic, ha! Love the crossed arms and everything. I LOVE this picture but he looks SO OLD!!!My babes :)Ash and the girlsCurly Sue! I swear her hair grows bigger and not longerFinally, trick or treating! The "kid table"...everyone fueling up for the big outingPreggo mama and my friend AlyssaAll ready to hit the streets! Ashlyn with both Toto and a doll...couldn't leave the baby behind. She's VERY into dolls right now.Trick or treat!People went all out with decorations...it was a really fun year of trick or treating for everyone!This house was hilarious. First, they had a "car crash" out front with caution tape, scary music, and random 'body parts' laying under the car. It was amazing. Then, these people jumped out at the kids when they rang the doorbell and the kids screamed their heads off, started crying and went running! It was quite a scene.Dorothey checking out her goods!Tony and Chase going through his candy post trick or treating. Tony even got into the spirit and wore a costume!Chase was SO excited about getting a 'big' candy bar. He said "let me just get this baby open." Lol! The things he says crack me up.Ash and daddy chilling after a big outingAnd here's a random pic. Chase's teacher (bottom right corner) is making a scrapbook of her class this year and sent the parents this picture. Click to enlarge...so cute.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...