Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dorothy and her protector, The Terminator

It's that time of year again! Ashlyn saw Toto in the store and her mind was made up...Dorothy or bust. Chase just wanted to carry a gun, lol, so we settled on The Terminator (you should all know this is The Terminator by the way....it's not like every single costume for boys between the ages of 4-8 looks the same or anything :) )So funny! I swear my kids have some of the most hilarious expressions ever!Chase in the back right, getting ready to perform his Halloween monster mash with his classmatesChase and his BFF Colin. During the 'performance', the teacher had to say "Chase, Colin, pay attention!" at least 5x. Chase and Colin. See, the difference between The Terminator costume and a Transformer costume is HUGE! Haha :)Getting ready to decorate cookiesCute :)Little Miss Dorothy and one of her teachers, Miss TracyCookie decorating time! I want to officially apologize to Ashlyn because I saw my OCD come through in her during her cookie decorating. Every other kid in her class slapped some frosting and candy onto their candy and ate it before Ashlyn even finished putting the "eyes" on. She spent so much time on her cookie, making sure it was perfect, including fixing the marshmallow teeth at least 3x until they were how she wanted them. Then, once it was done, she wouldn't eat it! Sorry princess...there's no going back! A striving perfectionist for life.The masterpiece. I mean, how could you eat this beauty??!And another school masterpiece....courtesy of Chase. Love this pic - lol. And no, we don't have a cat.I'm so impressed with Chase's handwriting lately. He's also learning how to read and how to add and subtract. So fun to see the progress and practice with him at home.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...