Gaga for Gaga! Two friends and I went to see the Lady Gaga concert and it was fabulous! I have never seen a show with so many elaborate stage and costume changes. I must say though, she puts on a VERY risque' show and wasn't at all shy about expressing her opinion on very controversial issues. The night was going awesome until we were walking to our car and two men said "hey, check out the cougars!" Geez, when did being 32 years old = cougar status?!?! The girls and I all felt a little depressed after that!! All in all though, a super fun night!!

Alyssa, me, and Meredith at dinner before the show

We felt very underdressed! Between all of the crazy outfits and major makeup, sometimes I couldn't tell if someone was a man or woman!! lol For the record, we don't know these girls. We just took a picture with them :-)

If you look in the background, you'll notice a few more costumes. I'd say about 80% of the people going to the show were dressed up. Quite a scene!

Full house...the concert was sold out.

One of her many performances

And another (the stage is in the air for this one)

The "tornado" as they called it.....this crazy screen came down onto the stage and they did a costume change inside of it and made it look like a tornado was taking over the stage as they changed. Hard to describe, but it was cool.

Yep, she's buried underneath this ridiculous "monster" costume. We all looked at each other with confused looks when she came out in this one....!

Supposed to be a haunted city/forest. This was before the 'streetlamps' came on...toward the end of the show. Pretty amazing and very entertaining!!
1 comment:
Just checking in your family is adorable, the kids are getting so big and you look amazing. Hope all is well! Blessings, Dana
Post a Comment