The big day has arrived! Chase had his first day of school today and couldn't have been more excited! This is his second year of preschool and he loves it, especially the friends he has made. He is going to school M,W,F mornings from 8-11:30, which means I get some girl's only time with my princess!

Getting ready to leave for school bright and early!
Posing with his backpack
New preschool location...I want to go to school here!!
I mean seriously....they have a courtyard with a fountain. I feel like I'm dropping Chase off at a spa! His classroom is through the open door.

Chase putting his backpack in his cubbie

Hanging with his 2 good friends Ava and Mia....Ava (middle) wasn't very excited about her first day and the other 2 were very concerned about her!

The super cute classroom

His teacher is Ms. Nancy, the tan blond woman

Chase went right over to the seat where his name is (he'll sit there all year) and started his craft!

Had to throw this one in there....I brought out the camera and Ashlyn squeezed her eyes shut like she was hiding. That's her new thing now. So funny!

The slinky I had to fish out of a pee filled toilet this morning. Being a mom is SO much fun! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment