I can't sit still. I just can't! I mentioned I was going to do this though and I finally did it. I wanted to add a little something to Ashlyn's room and the rug in her room inspired me to want to put polka dots on the wall behind her bed. Here is the before pic.
Here is the 'almost ready to start' picture. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. This turned into a full 5 hour Sunday afternoon project. Get ready for the after pic!!
AFTER! It was a total pain in the rear, but I think it turned out so cute! See the rug? That was my inspiration. I think it adds a lot to the room. Now let's just hope she loves it FOREVER because it's not going away anytime soon!! Stay tuned for the next project....I'm working on a living room makeover :) It's going from dark and dreary to light and bright!!
No comments:
Post a Comment