Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Say cheese!

 Ashlyn goes to preschool with a girl named Lucy and her mom asked me if she could 'borrow' Ashlyn to be in some photos with Lucy to help promote her online business.  She handmakes kids' clothing and accessories and is desperately trying to expand (she has only had a few sales).  I wasn't sure how Ashlyn would do and if she would cooperate, but she was so cute and a total natural.  Good thing she has the head tilt down...that seems to be her signature pose. :) 

The day she had the photographer scheduled to take the pictures was FREEZING and we were all concerned it would be too cold for the girls.  When I say freezing, I mean it was 42 degrees and they were in these outfits - outside.  They could have cared less about the weather and had a blast anyways.  They are such great friends at school and they just giggled and played like they were having the best time.  
 And the head tilt...so funny.


 I love this picture.  I think I am going to have it framed and put it above her bed since her room is pink.
 Wardrobe change!  Yellow and gray is one of my fave color combos, so I absolutely love all of these pictures.  Especially with that cool door as the background.

 Another one of my favorite pics.

 I love this age.  4 year old girls together are so dang cute. 
Another great one!  It was super windy so the balloons were all over the place, but this one turned out cute.  All in all, a successful project!  I think Lucy's mom was very happy with the photos, and we're thrilled we have some great pics to have as keepsakes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...