Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas mania!

I'm behind on posts again!  This month is always so crazy each year.  Having 3 out of 5 birthdays this month just adds to the chaos.  All fun, but BUSY!  Ashlyn had her holiday party at school yesterday and it was SO cute!  She performed 5 songs and she was BY FAR the most animated of all the kids!  She did every single move and sang every word.  It was adorable!

 Greysen had fun at the party too.  He is so busy now and HATES being held :(
 Like I said, he's very busy :)  Always into something now!  I have to watch him like a hawk.  And the fun begins....
 The owner of a Chic Fil A near us has a son in Ashlyn's class, so we were invited to a big "polar express" party there last Friday.  Greysen kept laughing at the 'santa cow'!  He loved it all!
Ashlyn with two of her friends :) 
 
Happy holidays!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...