Sunday, October 14, 2012

Project Closet: The Reveal!

 Wow, when I said I was going to focus on my closet as my next 'project', I had no idea what I was in for.  For anyone who doesn't like tedious tasks, this is NOT a project for you!  I have to say though, now that it's done, it feels GREAT!  It's like my pantry project :)
Here is the before pic.  Whoa, I get stressed out just looking at this picture!  Tony and I have separate closets (which by the way is AWESOME) so I decided I wanted to make my closet MY space.  I don't have much of 'my' space in a house with 3 little ones.

 More before pics


 Here is a pic during the 'renovation'.  Tony was horrified when he walked into the bathroom...it looked exactly like this for about a week because I got overwhelmed halfway through and had to take a break.
 Getting a little closer...  The next pic is the reveal!
 
 THE NEW AND IMPROVED CLOSET!!  I have always wanted a cowhide rug (don't ask me why, just have).  Tony hates them so I knew I couldn't put it anywhere else in the house, but this is MY space!!
 It took me awhile to figure out what to do with my purses.  I thought this would be a good use of the dead wall space.  That little sign says "BE yourself".  I thought that was perfect for a closet!
 This is purely for looks, but I love it.  It's like the rug in the pantry...serves no purpose but I wanted it!
 Organization everwhere!  All I need is a deadbolt and a wine fridge and I could live in this closet! :)
 Scroll up to look at the 'before' pic of this shelf again.  Major improvement.
I have always wanted 'inspiration boards' to pin up outfit ideas.  Now I can print all those pinterest outfits and pin them up on the board!  Tony's comment "I hope those things speed up the time it takes you to get ready".  Such a guy. 
 
So there you have it!  The closet is DONE!

1 comment:

Life with Claire said...

AWESOME!!! you are great at this stuff. and only you could get away with table lamps and a cow run in your CLOSET!! LOL! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...