Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy 7 months Greysen!

So this month's picture is actually 5 pictures. Our little man has become VERY active and won't sit still for a second! He is rolling all over the place, scooting in circles, and reaches for everything he sees and puts it straight into his mouth. He can sit on his own for a few seconds and then topples over, but I can tell he's very close to the full sit. He is getting his first tooth on the bottom and is SUPER cranky. I have a scary suspicion we have a Chase #2 on our hands! :-0
I had to distract G with something to chew on so he would sit still for a second.  I thought I would be able to get a good shot...wrong!
Here he comes....the 2 second sit!
And the topple begins....

Baby down!  Face plant into the cushion.
There's the smile I was looking for!  Not quite the pose though :)  Happy 7 months to my little mover and shaker!
 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is adorable! 7 months...wow!!

kristen

Anonymous said...

He is adorable! 7 months...wow!!

kristen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...