I want to cry!! Is this the cutest thing you've ever seen or what?!?! Ashlyn has been in a dance class called "Ballet, Tap and Tea" (that's the second cutest thing ever) and has her dance recital in a few weeks. We had the pictures this morning, so we were up bright and early doing hair and makeup (and wow was she excited for real makeup!!). It's exciting that we're at the end of the dance year. Yep, I said YEAR. This dance class was a full year. I have to say it again....a YEAR!!!!! This dance stuff is serious business. We're taking a break this year and trying gymnastics instead.
Outside the dance studio after the group photos
Too stinkin cute.
Ashlyn and her dance BFF Taylor. The good thing about the dance class being so long is that Ashlyn made a good friend, and I made a good friend too! (Taylor's mom). You get to know someone really well when you see them every week for a year!
1 comment:
So cute!! Claire's recital is this coming Sat! I am not gonna lie...I am ready for it to be over. A year is a long darn time! We are doing soccer next! Kill me with the heat and being outdoors but it will be fun to try something new. Ash looks so BEAUTIFUL!!
Post a Comment