Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy!



It was Tony's birthday yesterday and the kids were so excited to give them these cookies.  They got to choose exactly what they wanted and Chase said "I want it to say Happy Birthday Daddy and be orange, blue and red."  Done.  Ashlyn said "I want a pink and white flower."  Lol  Done.  I also let them both pick out a new shirt for him.  Ashlyn wanted hers to have blue in it (easy), Chase wanted to pick one with zombies on it (not easy and I'm fairly sure Tony would be hiding that sucker in the "I think I lost it" section of the closet).  Chase compromised with a different, tamer shirt and seemed content.  Needless to say, Tony was thrilled with his surprises :)  And by the way, in the pic above, who thinks it's a good idea for Chase to be holding a large carving knife?  I should really outfit our kitchen with ALL plastic utensils, plates, pots and pans, bowls...you get the picture.  It's like anything long, sharp, metal and dangerous whispers "Chase, come play with me, just do it."

1 comment:

Katie said...

Does your family have something against sleeves? Lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...