
After weeks of thinking I may never give birth, or when and if I did give birth an alien was for sure coming out....he's here! Greysen Luke Lopez arrived Monday evening, 2-6-12 at 6:12pm. He was 7lbs, 8.5oz and 20.5". A little chunker for only being 37 weeks! Once again, I had the easiest labor and delivery ever. I have to admit I have been incredibly lucky with each of my children's deliveries. 3 hours from start to finish, zero pain, and one push. As the Dr said, "let's go for a controlled experience"...it was amazing! I could do that 10 more times!
NOT!!! 

Gaga Jane being one of the first to hold her new grandson :)

So precious! On a side note, I want to give a HUGE shout out to my mom for being a tremendous help to us. It has been a long week+ since she arrived in AZ and we have kept her VERY busy. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Gaga! We could not be doing this without you!

They let us go from the hospital last night after a short 24 hours of being there (good and bad, ha!) and we put the little man in his carseat and immediately he put his hands over his face. It was the funniest thing!! It was like he was saying "ugh, here we go....on the crazy train to the zoo." HA!

We had to take Greysen to the Dr first thing this morning for his first pediatrician appt. Here's a pic of our first official outing! He loves having his hands on his face.
I'll post more pictures soon. We're still trying to get adjusted and it's pretty chaotic. Hugs from our new family of 5!!
No comments:
Post a Comment