
We did it! We made it out of the house....the entire family including Gaga. We went to breakfast at one of our favorites, Joe's Farm Grill, and then went to Santan and spent a few hours playing and walking around. It felt so great to get out of the house!!

It's amazing how big my other 2 seem now that we have a newborn in the house.

This seems to be G's favorite pose - the hands in front of the eyes. I swear he's trying to tell us something.....and if I had to guess it would be "This is gonna be one long life with this family." Ha!

Precious. Why do the newborn days have to go by so quickly? The little squeaks, the stretches, the yawns, the little tiny fingers and toes....
I have to admit, it's a little hard knowing this is the last time I'll go through this.

On the flip side, this is what they turn into. Amazing little humans with the most interesting minds and imaginations. Can you tell my hormones and emotions are sky high right now? I cry when they're little, I cry when they're big...when the hell will I stop cying? Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment