Chase broke his collarbone at school the other day and is now stuck in a 'figure 8' brace for 4-6 weeks. Honestly we're shocked it took him this long to break a bone. I told Chase we go back to the Dr in 28 days to see if he can take the brace off and start resuming some of his favorite activities and he said "that's not long at all!" About 4 hours later he was sobbing about not being able to do anything. Reality check! It's gonna be a REALLY LONG 28 days at this house. You know what I think would be really fun? An incredibly active 5 year old who can't do a thing to burn off his endless supply of energy, AND a newborn! YAY! I can't wait! Ha
The brace...worn 24 hrs a day except to bathe
Don't let the smile fool you....he's miserable :(
No comments:
Post a Comment