I can't get enough of this girlie!!!!!!!! She is seriously ALWAYS this happy! And our little boy still likes his comfort items...his blankie and tipsy. That darn tipsy!!

Ashlyn is very steady on her feet, but not fully walking yet. She'll take a few steps and then plop down on her butt and crawl lightening fast!
Her new thing is picking things up with her teeth....and then crawling with them in her mouth like a dog (she's picking up a towel...). Chase also did that around the same age. How funny!
I mean, come on!! How can you not LOVE this happy face!!!???!
Her new thing is picking things up with her teeth....and then crawling with them in her mouth like a dog (she's picking up a towel...). Chase also did that around the same age. How funny!
I mean, come on!! How can you not LOVE this happy face!!!???!
No comments:
Post a Comment