Yummy....peanut butter filled pretzels
Our newly reconfigured, more functional living room!
This incredible antique tin frame (every single one is unique). I need more Hillary!
I would die without this cordless vacuum....
No need to explain
A great glass of wine!!!
My first new pair of heels in years! They're amazing in person :-)
LARGE cheap earrings....I buy these by the dozen! No better accessory than big earrings.
POTTY TRAINING
My son's super cute toosh after he uses the big potty and he's washing his hands :-)
My baby girl's chubby cheeks and big blue eyes
LIFE IS GRAND.......!
1 comment:
Love this post, love your family, love your style and frankly... I love you!!!
Great post! I need to come see the changes you've made in your house and we need to catch up. It's been forever! I can't believe how big Ashlyn is getting. I hope Chase is feeling better... poor guy. I LOVE your new finds!!
Post a Comment