Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Snack time!


Ashlyn is finally getting her two bottom teeth and wants to chew on or eat everything in sight! Snack time is definitely her favorite time of day.
And treats are Chase's favorite snack, not unlike most 2 years old I would imagine. Lollipops, as he calls anything that looks like a sucker, are his absolute favorite! He was extra good today, so he got to choose his favorite one.
Ashlyn is always smiling and laughing! This is her signature smile...she scrunches her nose up like that everytime she smiles! It's the CUTEST!

Chase watching his favorite show, Little Bear. We have no less than 70 episodes DVR'd and sadly I can say I've seen all of them more than once. From CNN to Little Bear....my brain has become mush!

We wouldn't be surprised if Chase became either an Engineer or a Repairman because he is always trying to fix things!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...