Monday, June 22, 2009

An Incredible Weekend!

Canyon Lake is BREATHTAKING! I can't believe I have lived here 7+ years and have never been there until this past weekend. Thank you to our friends Curtis and Hillary for inviting us...we had a BLAST!!

That tiny spec on the rock is either Curtis or Tony getting ready to jump off of that cliff! Talk about brave!! It's so much higher than it might look in the picture. Yikes!

Chase and Eden are destined to be together! Their birthdays are only 14 days apart too! As you can tell, they kind of like each other :-) They kept kissing each other....and all on their own! It was SO cute! I can officially say that this was Chase's first kiss (only 2 years old....and the girl is kissing him....what a stud! haha)


Curtis and Hillary were nice enough to let our family try out their brand new tube/raft first! It was a TON of fun! Chase was a little frightened, so he didn't last long....but Tony and I were able to go together minus Chase and had a wild ride! Wait until next time Curtis! :-)

Tony attempted to wake board, but he decided it was harder than he thought. My poor hubby spent a lot of time in this position :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...