Tuesday, June 9, 2009

An evening at the park


I just adore this little guy to pieces! He is talking all day long now, always telling us stories and coming up with new words and phrases left and right. Today he said, "It's ok mama, don't be sad. It was just an accident." Um, huh? How did he learn to put all of those words together?! I love/hate this age....he is SO much fun but also SO difficult at times!
Sometimes I just want to cry when I look at Chase from a distance and realize how quickly he's growing up. Doesn't he look like such a *kid* already? He's not a baby anymore :-(
Hello chipmunk!! Don't you just want to kiss those humongous cheeks?!
Ashlyn is putting EVERYTHING in her mouth these days. I forgot how fun the 6 month age is. She is so expressive now and completely aware of everything going on around her. She is also very interested in her brother now, as you can see below :-)

The most PRECIOUS picture.....my babies :-) Are we lucky or what??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...