Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Home Improvements




My husband is getting upset that I come home with something new for the house everyday. I have had the bug to redecorate...the first photo is a picture of the front of our house (I had to capture a picture of the yard being recently manicured) and the others are a few of the rooms I have been working on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay girlfriend... Here we go with the first ever comment! So much pressure.

The house looks fabulous! But I think it is to hot there and you should move back. Just kiddin' I know you guys like it there and at least you and your mom don't mind traveling. Now that you have comments on your blog... you will be addicted to checking it. Have fun! I will check back with you soon. Love, Dana

Sue said...

Hi Kelly,
I tried to comment the other day but couldn't get through. I will add you to my blog roll.
Your home and family are just precious. It seems like yesterday that you and Dana were dancing around our house and now look at you both all grown up and so lovely with families of your own.
You will always be a large part of the momories of when all of you kids were growing up.
God bless you and your family and stop by for a visit and leave me some comments.
Love you,
Sue

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...